Bon Matin chez LeRoy






There's a new french bakery in town and I love it. You can bet that it'll be featured on here a little more often. Surprisingly, Winchester didn't have a bakery before this (not for the past few years anyways). My husband and I always say it's one of the first things we would have added to our town and ta-da! Here we go. 

Since we were eating as a sort of brunch, the spinach and feta quiche and a raspberry croissant were our selections. They were both mouth wateringly delicious. When you order the pastries, the server will plate them for you right away and if you order the quiche they will warm the quiche in an oven for you so that it's toasty when served. The server was friendly and checked in once to make sure everything was up to standards (it was).

With my sweet tooth I really loved the croissant, and my husband enjoyed the savory quiche. I'd highly recommend it for a small lunch with a girlfriend, or a place to study, or even a small bible study/study group meeting place. I hope they find a lot of success because I'm impressed with what they bring to downtown.

Atmosphere: Excellent.
Service: Quick and friendly
Food: Delicious, ideal for breakfast and brunch (also manageable at lunch, but they can get a rush hour)

No comments

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

© Whimsy in Winchester • Theme by Maira G.