Polka Dot Pot



We stopped in at the Polka Dot Pot in downtown Winchester where you can paint your own pottery or fuse jewelry. We ended up sharing a mug and Noah painted the inside and I did the outside. We were inspired by this "I Woof You" mug at Target, which I've had my eye on for about a month. Combine coffee & tea with a puppy dog mug and I'm yours. We can pick it up in about a week once it's gone through the kiln and I can't wait to see the final product. While I've fused jewelry here before, I've never done their pottery so this was a nice way to mix it up.

The mug was $18 and we decided to share one. The pottery you paint has varying costs depending on the size and intricacy of the piece. The glass fusion (jewelry, coasters, etc.) also varies on price depending on what you make. The necklaces and earrings are $12 which is what my friends and I typically make. I get compliments almost every time I wear them out. All in all, it takes about 30 minutes to an hour depending on what you paint or make and it's a great place to stop to change up your daily routine.

The shop offers specials such as Ladies Nights and reservations for birthday parties, so grab a friend and bring them downtown to get your creative side flowing.

No comments

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

© Whimsy in Winchester • Theme by Maira G.